Out of stock in store?

01mggt

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Trying to look into purchasing online and picking up in store from Verizon. Says every store in a 50 mile radius is out of stock. Anyone else seeing this shortage in store where you are> Is it maybe just a bug in the online ordering system?

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Nope its actually Nokia's way of doing things , Nokia doesn't ship using Air almost ever it ships using SHIPS which takes longer but is very environmentally friendly, it also disturbutes its phones using planned eco friendly methods with the least amount of waste possible.
couple that with the fact that Nokia is short on assembly lines and you'll get why its harder for Nokia to keep a constant flow of supplies.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Trying to look into purchasing online and picking up in store from Verizon. Says every store in a 50 mile radius is out of stock. Anyone else seeing this shortage in store where you are> Is it maybe just a bug in the online ordering system?
Try extending the range to the entire US. If nothing's in stock, there's something wrong

Condairy Windham

May 24, 2013
Visit site
You guys need to run over to newegg and get this thing for 29.99. They have black in stock along with white... thats if you are buying it by re-newing your contract.

01mggt

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I am tempted to go with newegg but hate the hassle of having to mail it in for a return if it has the bad touch keys or something .

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind that on Verizon's site, the store inventory checker doesn't work everywhere. It depends on the region you're in.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Detroit area here, supposedly nothing within 50 miles. Want to do this in store due to ancient family plan and swapping phones among lines. Grrr...

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Size of city doesn't seem to matter much. The store inventory search doesn't work in the Atlanta area where I am. :wink:

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
You guys need to run over to newegg and get this thing for 29.99. They have black in stock along with white... thats if you are buying it by re-newing your contract.
I just ordered a black 928 from Newegg. It probably won't ship until Monday, so I should get it on Tuesday. I also ordered a wireless charging stand from Ebay.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I want to buy the phone on our secondary line (wife's line has upgrade available) and extend the contract on that line as needed. Then swap onto mine but keep my unlimited data and $5 text plan. Definitely doing this in store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs