Lumia 928 on T-Mobile, unable to send SMS/text

Status
Not open for further replies.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't have that problem..now. Can't tell what exactly fixed it but now I'm able to send txt msg (not mms) First of all, I don't use that txt message, maybe 1-3 times in a month, so I don't know when it got fixed. I did hard reset about month ago and updated Access Point (didn't update it before hard reset 'cause some ppl were saying they got some problems after update). Try doing hard reset or install/update Access Point (via SysApp pusher)

Watupfoo09

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site

Vmartinez39

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Still can't receive MMS. LTE On/Off
International Assist

I didn't put Access Point on the device. I can send MMS just fine, just can't receive any. I revisit the phone when ever I'm bored just in hopes of making this work. I have the Lumia 1020 and shouldn't really matter to me, but I love 928.

Even flashed it back to Black 8.0 and it still won't work. Its sheer boredom that I revisit this device in hopes that MMS got fixed.

mtalinm

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
same problem here. 928 on t-mobile (really Simple Mobile, but they use tmo spectrum) will send a few texts with SIM card set to LTE, but then it starts throwing error messages after a while.

the access point app is set to T-Mobile LTE.

putting it in 2g mode seems to solve the problem. 3g doesn't help though.

the "international assist" box was already unchecked. checking it stopped SMS from sending but did not throw the error message to let me know it wasn't working.

any assistance appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs