Notification light

daviddsims

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My upgrade is July 2nd and can't wait to ditch my 4s. I have looked online but haven't found anything definitive, does the 928 have a notification light like Blackberry?

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
My upgrade is July 2nd and can't wait to ditch my 4s. I have looked online but haven't found anything definitive, does the 928 have a notification light like Blackberry?

No. As far as I'm aware no WP has a notification light yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I feel like if i had a notification light it would always be on.. unless it only showed when you had a missed call or something like that.

Penny_1

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't have one, though I would appreciate one. If not for notifications about missed calls, texts, etc., then at least as a charging indicator so I don't have to go in to see if it's 100% charged yet.

Not a deal breaker, but really dumb not to have it in my opinion.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't have one, though I would appreciate one. If not for notifications about missed calls, texts, etc., then at least as a charging indicator so I don't have to go in to see if it's 100% charged yet.

Not a deal breaker, but really dumb not to have it in my opinion.

Never thought about it in terms of charging.... That is kinda lame.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine and am using it with the Nokia Wireless Charging Stand. The stand has a light on it that is on while charging and off when charged.

gtdad

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Thought I would really miss it when I got this phone. But, after 2 weeks, I don't miss it at all. You still get the ringtone when you receive a message or email, and as stated above, the notification light tends to be on all the time.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
it was sort of neat for my S3 to have notification....however i've never been a big fan. not because its not a useless feature, but because it reminds me of my work blackberry (that flashing red light is ALWAYS ON...drives me bonkers)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes