Lumia 928 - Live Recording - Concert Test

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you enjoy in HD!

I know that this probably belongs in the Picture and Videos thread... but I didn't want this gem to get hidden in there!

I spend a LOT of my free time going to concerts, and I like to record clips as mementos of sorts... that's why having a great camera on my phone is essential. Last night I got to put my 928 to the ultimate test, an EDM show. I am standing directly in front of the speaker while recording this, you can hear when I step in front of and behind it.

The audio quality from this clip is incredible, it sounds like I ripped it straight from a recorded track.... This video shows how powerful these mics, sensors, and lenses can be!

On a side note, it was very satisfying to see my photos turning out better than everyone else's. :)

WP_20130616_007[1].jpg

SO THRILLED WITH MY LUMIA 928! :love:

DarkCobra20

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The video definitely turned out great! Its good to see user videos starting to pop up like this to show the functionality besides the marketing videos that have been released! Picture also turned out great....i love the camera on this phone tbh

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
It's wild to have a product actually produces picture and video quality that exceeds my expectations. I think this is the first device that I have purchased that doesn't give me shivers when I think of a two year contract. haha

DarkCobra20

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
It's wild to have a product actually produces picture and video quality that exceeds my expectations. I think this is the first device that I have purchased that doesn't give me shivers when I think of a two year contract. haha

I agree with you there and the support from Nokia is outstanding. I actually am happy I don't have to consider bringing my DSLR with me to some occasions as I have this phone now haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes