I just went back to the Verizon store to return my 928 today. Over the past week or so, the top right corner of my touch screen just stopped responding to any touch input. It wasn't a huge issue in that most of the screen still worked, but after a factory reset and still having issues, I decided to bring it back. I'll be getting a new replacement one (thankfully they were very accommodating), but am hoping that this isn't a problem for other people. I'm not sure if it was a case of shoddy workmanship (I also had the "goopy" capacitive buttons issue - maybe the glass just wasn't adhered well across the phone?) or just a defective screen, but I'm glad to be getting a new one. I love the phone - just hoping these quality issues aren't a consistent problem or anyone.

Has anybody else had this issue?
    06-17-2013 02:34 PM
    Has your replacement arrived yet? How is the replacement device?
    nufan947 likes this.
    06-21-2013 09:52 PM
    I had the same problem with my first 928.
    06-21-2013 11:30 PM
    I think I have the same problem. Didn't think it was a defect because it works properly if I set the screen's touch sensitivity to "High" (currently on "Normal"). If it is indeed a defect, it's one additional reason I need to get this unit replaced.
    06-22-2013 01:59 AM
    My replacement arrived. I'm a little upset because my original phone was white and they sent me a black one, but it works fine and the black looks nice so I don't think I'm going to complain to them about it (though I really did love the white). Also no more goopy capacitive buttons.
    nufan947 likes this.
    06-24-2013 11:01 AM