Nokia 928 is $9.99 at Newegg now...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I think this is a bullsh!t website. When I try to go through with purchase I get a certificate error and "mobile.cellstores.com" shows in the address bar. I was not aware Newegg even had a "wireless" subdomain site.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I think this is a bullsh!t website. When I try to go through with purchase I get a certificate error and "mobile.cellstores.com" shows in the address bar. I was not aware Newegg even had a "wireless" subdomain site.

It looks like it really is a Newegg deal. You can double check by going to Newegg itself, then clicking on Cell Phones then look for the 928 on Verizon. You'll end up on that wireless subdomain site....

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
It looks like it really is a Newegg deal. You can double check by going to Newegg itself, then clicking on Cell Phones then look for the 928 on Verizon. You'll end up on that wireless subdomain site....

Weird, can't seem to access from phone. I'll try on my desktop then. I was just about to take advantage of $49.99 deal with Verizon for my girlfriend, so this would be even better!

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I changed the option to upgrade my device, added to cart and it's still showing 9.99.

Nice!

I have a question, if I get one of these and it has some of the known issues with the 928, would I still be able to take it into the Verizon store for exchange? Or would I have to work with Newegg?

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
All these sales like this and the one at Verizon are scaring me because I'm afraid its not selling well (supple and demand)

It's been reported that it was the third best selling phone at Verizon for May (I think??) behind iPhone 5 and GS4, so I think it is probably selling pretty well. Also I think the sale is to give it an extra push to hopefully overtake the GS4 for the number two spot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
It's been reported that it was the third best selling phone at Verizon for May (I think??) behind iPhone 5 and GS4, so I think it is probably selling pretty well. Also I think the sale is to give it an extra push to hopefully overtake the GS4 for the number two spot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
that could be true and good news, but It could also be bad news, both the gs4 and iPhone 5 are high end phones the only real other competitors are the 928 and the Droid razr, but most people who buy high end are usually gonna go for the most popular which is the gs4 and iPhone 5 so it could be like gs4 and iPhone 5 selling each 10 million while 928 selling 2 million and all others selling less...if that makes sense lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786