Nokia 928 is $9.99 at Newegg now...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

cloakandcipher

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Would you all recommend buying through Newegg or Amazon? And is it possible they could be shipping refurbished phones or factory resets or are they definitely new units? Somewhat hesitant to go through a website and end up with a defect. Don't really want to deal with returns that way.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Would you all recommend buying through Newegg or Amazon? And is it possible they could be shipping refurbished phones or factory resets or are they definitely new units? Somewhat hesitant to go through a website and end up with a defect. Don't really want to deal with returns that way.

Sadly, that is the exact reason I'm buying mine from Verizon despite all these great deals. Don't want to deal with the hassle of return through the mail if there's an issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The Hustleman

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I think there are two things to keep in mind. If the price drop were the direct result of not selling well, how come they are still selling the 2-3 year old WP7.5 HTC Trophy for $180? Why was Verizon's HTC 8X selling for $99 when the Nokia 822 was only $49 and then free? Nokia is most likely subsidizing the cost to try and buy market share. There's a risk, of course, that the low price point could cheapen the brand.

BlackBerry is taking the opposite tack and trying to maintain premium pricing in hopes of keeping an upscale, business oriented brand image. The risk for BlackBerry is that people will see the new BlackBerrys as overpriced and choose a cheaper phone. It's just dueling marketing strategies.

The Q10 is still at 200 but the Z10 is selling for 100 at my store.

I still get full commission off of it too.

It's marked EOL

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel