Can I disable the volume is too loud notification?

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I like to listen to music at work, but apparently my headphones are quiet or something. I have to put the volume up to 20-25 to get it to my liking, my old HTC Arrive was the same way. However unlike the HTC Arrive, this phone periodically resets the volume to 19 and says that it can cause damage to my hearing, but I'm convinced that its not true. Also I use it in the car and can adjust the volume independent of the phone and prefer to adjust the car volume over the phone volume so that I never have to change it for work.

Does anyone know a way to disable this?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I get it on my 928 every so often, whether connected via my BT headphones, BT link to my car stereo, or plugged into a speaker jack for the speakers on my desk at work. I WISH we could disable it, but AFAIK it isn't possible. It is quite irritating.

bigboy29

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... Problem is that I'm playing through BT devices that have their own volume setting methods, which I choose to use. :straight:

bigboy29

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... Problem is that I'm playing through BT devices that have their own volume setting methods, which I choose to use. :straight:

I hear what you are saying. I do the same, 100% of the time, it is really annoying. Did I mention that 928 is not even on sale in Europe?

(shrug!)

robbiegod

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I love it when i driving on the highway listening to music and the phone reminds that my volume is up pretty high. I usually listen to it at set at 25 because the stereo is not very loud. It kind of sucks when that pops up. It seems very random but i have seen more than once for sure.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love it when i driving on the highway listening to music and the phone reminds that my volume is up pretty high. I usually listen to it at set at 25 because the stereo is not very loud. It kind of sucks when that pops up. It seems very random but i have seen more than once for sure.

Happened to me last night. When bluetooth connected, my phone goes to 30 automatically (I like this feature of it knowing that it's connected, so it goes back to the last volume used while BT connected), and I control volume with the stereo. All of a sudden, I can't hear anything over the road noise. Seriously?? I'm trying to drive here, not figure out why my podcast just dropped out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786