Mail-In Rebate

eao1991

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get the mail-in rebate after they bought the 928? I can't find any information on this.

Verizon should have given you a receipt to submit in the mail along with the upc bar code from the box.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Last edited:

Skylimix

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about the $25 credit for the Windows Store?

Or the cash-back that's included for Bank of America customers on Wirefly?

Those are the only one's I know of.

DarkCobra20

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Verizon can print out the Mail-in Rebate for you and they give you a pre-address envelope to stick everything in and you stamp it and send it in.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about the $25 credit for the Windows Store?

Or the cash-back that's included for Bank of America customers on Wirefly?

Those are the only one's I know of.

$50 mail-in rebate if you buy it af a VZW retail store. You do have to mail it with UPC and receipt and the rebate card will be mailed back to you.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
@Skylimix: how do I get the $25 credit for the Windows Store? Thanks.

It depends on when you bought the device. If you bought it during the promotional period (from the launch of the phone to I think the 24th of June?) then you're eligible and should have gotten an email or something. If you got it after the promotional period, you're SOL.

keljeen

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Although rebates is very convenient way for manufacturers to boost sales, they mostly annoy the crap out of retailers that have to deal with customers the inevitably have problems with them.As a result the rebate is being replaced by other sales gimmicks like the 'rewards card' and gift cards with purchase. These are concepts that customers seem to be happier with, because while mail-in-rebates generally worked if you sent them in, it was annoying to take time out of your day to do so especially when you have around 5 to submit after buying something large like a computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes