Thinking of buying this phone.

armeda04

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I thinking of buying this phone and I have a question for the ones that have this phone and live in or around the Miami(FL) area, how is the reception on this phone around Miami. I know the Verizon website says my zip code and the area around it is the deep red which is 4G LTE but I have noticed with other carriers is that its not always true and other times its just the phone itself. I currently have Boost Mobile so I would be changing carriers THANK GOD!! Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Rick2340

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I thinking of buying this phone and I have a question for the ones that have this phone and live in or around the Miami(FL) area, how is the reception on this phone around Miami. I know the Verizon website says my zip code and the area around it is the deep red which is 4G LTE but I have noticed with other carriers is that its not always true and other times its just the phone itself. I currently have Boost Mobile so I would be changing carriers THANK GOD!! Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

I don't live in Miami but I can't imagine you would have any reception issues with Verizon, especially as compared to Boost Mobile.

dakranii

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
This isn't Miami, but I get LTE service on my 928 at my in-law's farm on a dirt road in a valley in the middle of nowhere Iowa.

NTUser

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Lucky you. I get little to no reception at my house or work (the only Verizon tower in the state, I'm convinced, is behind my school, so I get full bars there). Miami is a big city with lots of people so in theory you shouldn't have any problems.

armeda04

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the fast response guys, I wasnt doubting Verizon's coverage just wanted to feel re-insured since this is going to be my first contract with a phone company. I went to a Verizon store today to feel the phone in my hands and see in person and I asked the sales rep what he thought on the phone and he told me he doesnt know anything about the phone but that the store had sold a "batch of them that were all bugged". At that moment I didnt ask how they were bugged but I'm going back tomorrow to ask.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss