So I was showing my sister on my phone how Cinemagraph works. I then went to show her how to do it on her own phone and when using her version of Cinemagraph I noticed the interface had a few more options than mine. On her phone, the Store says she has an update for Cinemagraph that always gives an error. For both of us Cinemagraph doesn't even show in the store now. Is it possible the GDR2 compatible Cinemagraph update accidentally got onto her phone via the Store, is somehow working, and the update in her Store that errors out was attempting to revert her back to the seemingly older version of the app that's still present on my phone before the app was taken out of the Store? Why has it been taken out of the Store? Is it because the current version in the store is for GDR2 and the 928 doesn't have that yet?

On a side note, she took a pic that had red eye and in trying to use the Creative Studio to remove the red eye it said, "no red eye detected" when there was clearly some red eye in that particular photo lol. It seemed to half correct it by fixing only one of the two eyes of each person who had red eye in the pic lol. Software-wise her phone has been a bit quirky since she's gotten it out of the box. I'm wondering if I should just restore her phone.

If anyone can shed any light on these issues it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    07-15-2013 09:24 AM
    There have been complaints in the cinemagraph reviews in the marketplace saying the same thing. Hopefully Nokia has pulled it temporarily to fix some bugs. They showed it off at the 1020 launch, so I don't think it's going away any time soon.
    07-15-2013 09:58 AM
    I've had a similar issue with a picture in Cinemagraph. Once I zoomed in on the red-eye, I was able to correct it. Haven't tried it in a while, so I'm not sure if that will work for you.
    07-15-2013 11:17 AM
    Pretty annoyed with this too. When my update continuously failed I thought I'd uninstall and reinstall but seeing as its now "not compatible with my phone" I can't reinstall it.

Hope it's fixed pretty soon.
    07-15-2013 11:37 AM
    yea and i'm just trying to figure out why we seem to have 2 dif verisons of it. she had her phone a month before i got it so maybe it had a legitimate pre gdr2 update or 2 that mine hasn't been able to get because cinemagraph has been pulled from the store temporarily for as long as i've had the phone (barely a week).
    07-15-2013 12:55 PM
    It's back in the store!
    07-18-2013 12:03 PM