Pandora Stream choppy sometimes

flackberry

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Everyone once in a while the Pandora streaming will get choppy on my 928. It usually clears up by the next song though. Reception for LTE is typically pretty good where I'm at.

Any ideas?

flackberry

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Not that I have been able to tell. I think there is a setting I the app to use higher quality audio. I'm going to try turning that off in my commute home today to see if that helps. I had originally had that setting on since Full Pandora is supposed to be included on the 928 until the end of the year.

flackberry

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I tested this further and it happens on LTE with Bluetooth audio streaming. What's funny is when it gets choppy if I hit the power button and swipe the screen to unlock it stops. If I used a wired connection I don't have the problem at all.

This seems like something to do with Bluetooth. Anyone have any experience with calling Nokia support direct? Have they been helpful?

flackberry

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I did some further test is this is driving me nuts. I have it paired with my Clarion car stereo. Wired to the headphone out it is fine. Phone calls over Bluetooth are fine. Its when I'm streaming audio over Bluetooth that the audio starts to cut out. What is weird is that it only happens when the screen turns off and locks. If I hit the power button to wake it up the audio cutting our stops. As a further test I also tried the Nokia Music app and I have the same problem.

I'm not even sure who I would call for help on this. My first thought is this is a Nokia issue as it seems to work fine for Bluetooth phone calls.

Any thoughts?

vonchowder

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
is the audio distorted in high end? Mine is sometimes and it drives me crazy. Wondering if it is related to you issue of it cutting out. Distortion only happens over bluetooth, too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb