Battery issues last 3 days

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had very bad battery performance since Monday. Anyone else having issues. I only have a few background tasks (here+ drive, flashlight, router tracker, and chronos calendar).

Just seeing if it was just me or not.

EDIT: posting update here as well for first time readers:

UPDATE:
I just shut down and powered back up, back to it's normal battery sipping self. I did like 10 or 11 app updates on Monday and one of them must have been doing something odd. Been back to it's awesome self since the reboot. Been on and off the phone, 15 minutes phone call. 20 texts, a trip to a clients with some LTE data and some here+ mapping to verify a location, and the normal solitary facebook reading time and i'm only down to 85% at 4:20 PM and it's been off charger since 6:30 AM.

Last edited:

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine was fine, until Monday, more than fine. I was wondering if anyone else with a 928 is experiencing the same issues, of if I have an app that is going crazy with out me knowing, or there was an update somewhere that was causing an issue.

Harmdizzle

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Mine was fine, until Monday, more than fine. I was wondering if anyone else with a 928 is experiencing the same issues, of if I have an app that is going crazy with out me knowing, or there was an update somewhere that was causing an issue.

i just posted this in another forum, but i've experience bad battery only when here drive+ is enabled in the background (for my commute). when that is turned off my battery has been fine.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, my 928 was great and then suddenly dropped off! By 1pm today I had to recharge! No new background tasks or changes. I hope this fixes itself.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE:
I just shut down and powered back up, back to it's normal battery sipping self. I did like 10 or 11 app updates on Monday and one of them must have been doing something odd. Been back to it's awesome self since the reboot. Been on and off the phone, 15 minutes phone call. 20 texts, a trip to a clients with some LTE data and some here+ mapping to verify a location, and the normal solitary facebook reading time and i'm only down to 85% at 4:20 PM and it's been off charger since 6:30 AM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs