Phone is hot

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yep my flash light app still runs in the background even after I close it. So I always restart my phone. Same goes after using store app(download service still running in background) so causing battery drain. Wp8 is so buggy :mad:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
lol u want to close an app hit the back button and not the windows button. Problem solved.

Want too see what apps are running? hold the back button

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Yep my flash light app still runs in the background even after I close it. So I always restart my phone. Same goes after using store app(download service still running in background) so causing battery drain. Wp8 is so buggy :mad:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

That's crazy. Flashlight apps don't run in the background. Is it listed under the background tasks? I doubt it. And yeah, no need to re-start your phone. If you are concerned about an app, just use back button. And the apps that show up when you hold the back button down aren't running. They are just frozen in state and so you can go back to them if you want. It's a handy feature. They don't stay active like an app like WhatsApp.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
That's crazy. Flashlight apps don't run in the background. Is it listed under the background tasks? I doubt it. And yeah, no need to re-start your phone. If you are concerned about an app, just use back button. And the apps that show up when you hold the back button down aren't running. They are just frozen in state and so you can go back to them if you want. It's a handy feature. They don't stay active like an app like WhatsApp.

Flashlight apps DO run in the background and apps that you see when you hold the back button CAN be running... only if you allow them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo