Power saver

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You can do it in Settings - Battery Saver. But while Narse says it turns off some background tasks, it really turns off all background agents, and stops doing things like checking for email, checking for updates in the Me tile (notifications), and other things. Basically, it's a really smart dumb phone at that point.

Michael_XW

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I've never used that before for it turns down background tasks which I need in daytime. And charger would be connected during the night.
BTW,there isn't a way that 928 be charged with power off, is it?Unless that short period of power-off-charging after it shut itself down with critical low battery.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No, you can't charge the 928 without it being on (same for all Windows Phones). As for charging after it shut down with critical low battery, I haven't tried that, so I don't know if it turns on once it gets enough juice or not. I would guess that it would.

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
No, you can't charge the 928 without it being on (same for all Windows Phones). As for charging after it shut down with critical low battery, I haven't tried that, so I don't know if it turns on once it gets enough juice or not. I would guess that it would.

I think I remember this happening once right after I got it. Charged while off for a few minutes and when I checked later it was on.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I've never used that before for it turns down background tasks which I need in daytime. And charger would be connected during the night.
BTW,there isn't a way that 928 be charged with power off, is it?Unless that short period of power-off-charging after it shut itself down with critical low battery.

you could always charge it in airplane mode I've found that makes it charge faster

Sent from my Nokia 928 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720