ebay. Nokia QI DT-900 Black or white for $25 with free shipping

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Figured I would share this with fellow 928 owners... I was looking for a white one (already have a black one, it's hard to see on a dark wood nightstand at night) but, was not willing to pay $50 for it.

Referbed DT-900 in white or black $24.99

Nokia DT 900 Wireless Charging Pad for Qi Wireless Enabled Smartphones | eBay

Enjoy !

Ordered Yesteday, and it's already been shipped...quick shipping too.... limited left...Jump on it if you want it

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I wonder what they do to "referb" it?

No idea but, assume it's been tested and confirmed working. Personally I dont care as long as it's not scrached up and works fine for 1/2 the price, I'm cool with it... I grabbed my white one I needed, the black one will go in my office...

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I already have a black one. I don't have an office, so I'm trying to find a reason to buy another one.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I wish there were deals even remotely good like this in the EU.. in the US I come across this kind of deals like every week. Why the hell are they so cheap there and so expensive here?

Could consider getting some US friend to order one for me, but then I'd need an adapter for it too..

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one. Just because it's the first time I've seen a color other than black for sale cheap. I'll take my other black one and see what I can do to convert it to a car charger, as $76 is way too much for a car charger.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I wish there were deals even remotely good like this in the EU.. in the US I come across this kind of deals like every week. Why the hell are they so cheap there and so expensive here?

Could consider getting some US friend to order one for me, but then I'd need an adapter for it too..

I was looking on ebay for one and I found this. Keep your eye on ebay in the EU...I'm sure deals like this come up time to time from bigger companies...

I already have a black one. I don't have an office, so I'm trying to find a reason to buy another one.

Can't help you with that one but, if you were looking for a white one, there is only a few left (7 when a looked this morning).....but, plenty of black. I guess it's a good deal if you have another place you charge your phone OR, keep it in your bag when you travel, I might do that with my black one...

I ordered one. Just because it's the first time I've seen a color other than black for sale cheap. I'll take my other black one and see what I can do to convert it to a car charger, as $76 is way too much for a car charger.

If you find a way to get that working in a car...post, wouldn't mind doing that too....

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If you find a way to get that working in a car...post, wouldn't mind doing that too....
Someone put up a video last year doing it with magnets, but that's not what I want to do. I won't get to it right away, but I'll see what I can work out. :wink:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Someone put up a video last year doing it with magnets, but that's not what I want to do. I won't get to it right away, but I'll see what I can work out. :wink:

I was thinking of converting the power over more than how to mount it...(AC/DC adapater needs), I never looked at what the wireless charger needs for power... but, I guess I can live with that 6' cable I have in my car for charging when needed (never really need to use it unless I am traveling a long range)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking of converting the power over more than how to mount it...(AC/DC adapater needs), I never looked at what the wireless charger needs for power... but, I guess I can live with that 6' cable I have in my car for charging when needed (never really need to use it unless I am traveling a long range)
Output of the wall wart is 12vdc :smile:

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Man, I ordered the 910 (retail version) for $50 on the 15th, the USPS has managed to do jack all with getting it to me thus far. Grrrr....

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
So I got my DT-910 today, finally. Of course...they actually sent me two. Identical order numbers, tracking numbers, etc. I emailed them to see what they want to do with the second one.

Also...this stuff is magic! :D

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery right now. This ebay seller seems reputable. :grin:

Waiting to see what the seller says about my extra 910, if they want it back I will probably grab one of the 900's.

Then again...i really don't need another one. The battery life is so good I only charge at night...and closer to every other night at that rate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte