Hey fellas,
    On my second phone. First one I was having the problem with not being able to hear callers.
    My new phone has been performing fine call wise, but the top right corner of the touch screen won't register. Example is when I use the volume button on the right, and then try to tap the vibrate/ring button on the top right corner, nothing happens. Very frustrating. I also have the goopy windows key on this replacement phone that I didn't have on my original.
    I tried to find this issue on the bugs/defects thread, but couldn't find anything. Suggestions or similar problems out there?
    I'm worried I'm going to have to get another replacement refurbished phone that has another problem.
    Thanks,
    Bull
    07-25-2013 09:47 PM
    That sounds like a hardware problem. I'd suggest getting another replacement.
    07-25-2013 10:44 PM
    I have the same on my 928, it's a small area, about the size of the icon to change from silent to ringtone when you hit the volume. This is a replacement phone, my 2nd replacement. My original which I lost didn't have the issue, but the two replacements from Asurion had/have this issue. It must be inherent to at least certain batches of these phones. If you click the actual words "ringtone" or "silent" you don't notice it and I imagine most won't even realize there is a dead space. No advice to offer, just to let you know you're not alone.
    07-26-2013 02:02 PM
    I have the same on my 928, it's a small area, about the size of the icon to change from silent to ringtone when you hit the volume. This is a replacement phone, my 2nd replacement. My original which I lost didn't have the issue, but the two replacements from Asurion had/have this issue. It must be inherent to at least certain batches of these phones. If you click the actual words "ringtone" or "silent" you don't notice it and I imagine most won't even realize there is a dead space. No advice to offer, just to let you know you're not alone.
    Yep, I just live with it. Not really a problem.
    07-26-2013 03:59 PM
    Hey fellas,
    On my second phone. First one I was having the problem with not being able to hear callers.
    My new phone has been performing fine call wise, but the top right corner of the touch screen won't register. Example is when I use the volume button on the right, and then try to tap the vibrate/ring button on the top right corner, nothing happens. Very frustrating. I also have the goopy windows key on this replacement phone that I didn't have on my original.
    I tried to find this issue on the bugs/defects thread, but couldn't find anything. Suggestions or similar problems out there?
    I'm worried I'm going to have to get another replacement refurbished phone that has another problem.
    Thanks,
    Bull
    actually, may have a fix/way to negate this dead area with normal sensitivity. When I turn on "high" sensitivity under settings>display/touch the dead area disappears on my 928. Try it!
    Bull3232 likes this.
    07-27-2013 12:07 AM
    Wow that did work. Thank you!
    07-27-2013 01:36 PM