Incipio Feather Cases (Pics!)

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, I recently went up to the Microsoft store in Chicago and purchased the black Incipio Feather Case. After a day, I was so pleased with it - I ordered the grey and cyan variants. The cyan is by far my favorite. The cases really have a premium feel. The only gripe I have is that there isn't a huge difference between the black and grey. The grey doesn't smudge as easily as black. So that's nice. The phone also has a Ghost Armor screen protector installed, in case you noticed that.

Anyway - I will upload images of all 3 colors starting with the Cyan. If you have any questions or want to see other angles, feel free to ask.

WP_000094.jpg
WP_000095.jpg
WP_000097.jpg
WP_000098.jpg
WP_000099.jpg
WP_000102.jpg
WP_000103.jpg
WP_000104.jpg
WP_000105.jpg
WP_000106.jpg

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Would you say it makes the phone any less slippery? I read that someone said that it was not really much difference in terms of slipperyness (?).

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Initially - I thought it was even more slippery than before due to the soft coat, but as time went on I feel like it has got better. Maybe due to oils in my hands or something. Either way, I prefer this feel. I'm usually not a case guy.

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Initially - I thought it was even more slippery than before due to the soft coat, but as time went on I feel like it has got better. Maybe due to oils in my hands or something. Either way, I prefer this feel. I'm usually not a case guy.

I agree the cyan looks the best. When the phone is clean of oils and residue it has a lot of traction. When it's not clean it's prone to slide out of a loose grip. With the case the grip is consistent but the traction isn't as good as a clean 928.

MikeLip

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah, where in Chicago? I get up there a LOT (well, Northbrook for Underwriters Labs) and I'd love to drop in.

mrcrusha829

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Looks nice... like the Cyan... think I would rather have a little more protection for the front glass... especially on the corners. Using a TPU case at the moment that has saved me from getting a new phone because of cracked glass.

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah, where in Chicago? I get up there a LOT (well, Northbrook for Underwriters Labs) and I'd love to drop in.

closest one to Northbrook is probably Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg. Oakbrook and Downtown Chicago also have MS stores.

Man, that phone looks soooo good in cyan.

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I was at the one in Schaumburg. The black and grey cases literally can not be told apart in pics, so I probably won't upload the black pics unless needed.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
A co-worker got one for his 928 and I was so impressed, I went and got one at Verizon. The grey looks very nice and it does make the phone a little less slippery. Not usually a case person, but the extra protection is nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb