Updated to Amber? Post thoughts here!

JudgeHolden

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I love being able to block calls. I was always baffled that we couldn't.

But my Cobalt is now purple. It looks fine in the Color Settings, but even if I go 100% cool the Cobalt seems way more purple than it used to be.

WhyFiNYC

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm loving the Pro Cam app, peek, saturation/color temp adjustments and I'm just waiting for someone to call me so I can flip the phone over and mute the ringer!

freddyfromutah

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Can someone explain to me how group messaging is supposed to work? I turned it on in the settings, sent out a message to 3 people, all replies came back individually. :(

WhyFiNYC

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
My phone seems to be stuck at 100%...

Anyone else experiencing this?

As in, "Getting ready to install....100%"? Mine stopped at 100%, but simply locking and unlocking the phone prompted an update message ("An update is ready, do you want to proceed blah, blah, blah?")

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I updated via wifi and post update my phone locked up while playing music. I didn't know I had to hold down the power button volume button for 10 sec! I thought my phone bricked lol.

Also the speaker can play music at 30/30 without distortion!

techgeek32#WN

Jul 11, 2008
Visit site
Does the Amber update increase the standby time on the display from 5 minutes to 10, 30 and never like on the HTC 8x? This was one of my main gripes about the 928. Hard to listen to music while driving when the display turns off and you have to hit the power button every 5 minutes just to skip a song. I would appreciate it if someone could check under display settings. Thanks.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Does the Amber update increase the standby time on the display from 5 minutes to 10, 30 and never like on the HTC 8x? This was one of my main gripes about the 928. Hard to listen to music while driving when the display turns off and you have to hit the power button every 5 minutes just to skip a song. I would appreciate it if someone could check under display settings. Thanks.

crazy that your 928 does not have that option already, my 920 does and I have not gotten the amber update yet.

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
was "find on page" added to ie or has that been there? still no back and forward buttons within ie but so far loving all these new features!

edit: nvm find on page was there already

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)