Verizon OTA update is live!

Cindy_H

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the lock screen seems to have "gone away". When my home screen times out it goes straight to glance but not to my lock screen.

Hmmm...my phone never behaved this way even before the update. Home screen time out = black screen, no lock screen. Now, it is the Glance screen.

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Who else lost the ability to reboot their phone with this update? Also Jetpack Joyride is broken as well as chase mobile

seems jetpack and Xbox notifications for turned based games is broke. Not sure if related to update but both were working perfect till I updated mine. The broken Xbox notifications is driving me nits

Animorganimate

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I love the update and am enjoying the new features. My most anticipated feature, Glance, is awesome. I was wondering if Glance is supposed to only show the clock. I don't see my battery level or anything else (although I just plugged it in and noticed it shows the charging symbol). So, is it supposed to only show the clock? And is there a possibility of Glance apps in the future, that would allow more options for what can be shown?

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I love the update and am enjoying the new features. My most anticipated feature, Glance, is awesome. I was wondering if Glance is supposed to only show the clock. I don't see my battery level or anything else (although I just plugged it in and noticed it shows the charging symbol). So, is it supposed to only show the clock? And is there a possibility of Glance apps in the future, that would allow more options for what can be shown?
The glance screen currently says Time and phone status. I haven't heard of any other pending changes or additions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon