Pulsing noise when calls are connected

dmahoney1170

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Just got my 928 yesterday and love it. I've noticed two things that have me a little concerned:

First, when I brought my phone back to my desk, my desk phone started making RF interference noises- the desk phone was on the hook and not active but the RF noise was emitting from the speaker phone intermittently.

Next, when talking on the phone, I noticed that there is a faint pulsing sound in the background of the call- the caller on the other end could not hear it.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm wondering if I need to exchange it.

Thanks.

drjaxon

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I've had this issue, or what is similar. I hear a very faint tapping or clicking noise in the background of calls. I suspected the NSA, however, I thought I'd try switching off things like Wifi, Bluetooth, etc. to see if any of those could be the culprit. It was the "tap+send" function. I turned it on and off a couple of times. Each time it was off, the noise disappeared. So I have it off until I need to use it - which will be almost never since it only works with other Windows phones, and THEY are far and few between these days. Hope this helps. :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon