Minor GDR2 Improvement I Love

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone mention this, but there is a minor improvement that came with GDR2 that I am very thankful for.

When my Lumia battery died, my car charger would take about 5-10 minutes to charge the phone enough to where it would turn back on. It was very annoying because my entire car ride home was silent.... no music....

After GDR2, my phone turns on almost instantly after telling me the battery is too low to power on while on the charger. Very minor, but technically important fix.

Bernard Ofori

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Really? l didnt realize that, may be my phones battery last longer now and by the time l get home l still have power so l havent noticed it, its great to have that.

Doohickie

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
The first accessory I bought for my HTC 8X when I got it was a set of three chargers off Amazon.com for less than $10 shipped. One USB, one for the car, and one for 120VAC in the house. So all the places were I park myself- the car, my desk at work, my computer at home, and the nightstand next to my bed, all have a spot where I can plug in.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... I always have chargers nearby. But now the only place that my charger isn't wireless is on the night stand. I have wireless charging on my desk at work, my desk at home, my JBL Power-up in the living room, and in the car. My wife has a wireless charger on the table next to her recliner, as well. I don't ever want to go back. :grin:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99