GDR2 Alarm Problems?

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ever since my Lumia 928 updated to GDR2, I am having very serious problems with my Alarms.

My Alarms always go off in the morning, but once I snooze the Alarm, it no longer works.

When I wake up my Alarm will not have gone off a second time after I snooze it, and when I unlock my phone I see the dialog window asking me to press Snooze or Dismiss, but no sounds are playing.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I use my phone as my only alarm clock, so this is extremely problematic for me.

SYKOgirl85

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
YES!!! Experiencing the same alarm problems except that alarms aren't even sounding anymore. Can test before bed and work fine, however, after plugging in and passing out, the alarm will only vibrate the next morning. This is only an issue with my fiancee's white lumia 928, not my black one. Both bought at same store, at the same exact time.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I use the built in Alarm feature on my 928 every morning during the work week, and I can honesty say, I have not had any problems.

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Its a sporadic issue for me. Sometimes it sounds and sometimes it doesnt. I woke up about 45 minutes late due to no alarm today. Glad im not alone.

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Two days ago was the first time my alarm failed to even trigger. No sound, no notification, no nothing. Luckily I wake up around the time my alarm goes off regardless. I use it everyday for work and it could pose serious problems if it is a continual problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb