So I already planned to exchange my 928 amyway and I am debating about keeping the service entirely or going elsewhere but I wanted to know if anyone else had this issue with their 928.

I was talking to my boyfriend earlier making plans for our Martha's Vineyard trip for the weekend and he kept saying it sounded sort of staticy whe I was talking to him. He said it sounded like water running kind of(Of course now I am talking to him as I am typing this thread and he claims I sound fine).

I wouldn't be so concerned but I know when talking to other people(My grandmother, My mother, friends etc etc) it seems as if the connection is sometimes a bit meh because I have to constantly repeat something I said to them. How is the audio quality for you all with your 928.
    08-29-2013 11:34 PM
    Does he use the same carrier as your other family members and friends?

Could it be an issue with his device/carrier, not yours?
    08-29-2013 11:38 PM
    Yeah he has Verizon as welland my mother has Iphone with verizon(the poor woman lol)

and m friend i was talking to has a Sprint iphone and my grandmother the other day was talking to me from her landline when it seemed as if she couldn't hear me.

I think i read something about the Lumia 928 and some people having issues with the call quality. I was talking to him and my friend just moments ago and my boyfriend said it sounded like i was really low as if the phone was far away(it was near my mouth) and my best friend said it sounded like every few words my words would get low/in-audible.

Does he use the same carrier as your other family members and friends?

Could it be an issue with his device/carrier, not yours?
    08-30-2013 03:08 AM