Good anti-glare screen protectors?

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Folsom pack and they are not good at ALL...

Any recs for a solid, anti-glare?? The fingerprints visible with clear drive me NUTS.

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, these are what I ordered, and they're very bad. It looks like there's a constant grease smudge on the screen -- quality isn't good at all. Coming from PowerSupport anti-glare's for the iPhone 5, I was used to that high quality, fine grain!

Hope someone has a suggestion!

tanman8097

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
My Zagg experience:

Summary; If you want a shield that takes weeks to arrive, has horrible installation, scratches easier than my old cheap generic shields, and to top it all off with unprecedented incompetent staff, then go ahead and waste $19.00.

So I will describe my experience. By the way, the fact that they say avoid writing about customer service or specific price is dumb. Both are an essential part of the product experience, it's shady that they are filtering out for their benefit.
So I purchased this shield from the ZAGG site recently.

Problem #1: It took about 10 days for me to get a shipping notification and another 7 to get to my doorstep. Thankfully my screen did not scratch in that time after having peeled off my old dirty one.

Problem #2: I went to install it and it turns out that the directions are way too overly simplified and incomplete. The outer peel layer attachment tabs to the shield broke immediately upon peeling off the paper requiring me to put prints on the shield to hold it. This also almost caused me to fold the protector and it awkwardly stretched off. There were no directions on how to remove the speaker tabs which then forced me to remove after installation. I can only hope that the applicator liquid did not trigger the water tabs in case I ever have to replace the phone. When pulling them off they also awkwardly pulled up the shield creating air bubbles and hassle.

Problem #3) when squeegeeing with the rubber as the directions advised, using gentle proper force, it scraped the screen and those scrapes are PERMANENT! Still there! With a soft rubber squeegee that they provide! I could not believe my eyes after reading about the reputation of these. Apparently not at all what they claim!

Problem #4) The directions only stated in small print at the bottom to seek online instructions on their site for non English speakers. After installing I discovered detailed install videos online. Maybe instead of bad incomplete directions, just provide a video link please ZAGG!

Problem #5) I sent an email requesting a refund, that only took them nearly a week to respond to!

Problem #6) It took about 4 very detailed emails just for them to answer my two simple refund inquiries.

Problem #7) they said yes I can return it, but I have to go and send it, waste $0.50 on a stamp, an envelope, and another $1.50 on minimum required insurance (Which they recommend). By this time I am out time and more money (Which they do not refund) just to return a crappy $19.00 shield. I also now have to buy another screen since I peeled my old one off, there's another $5.00 and more hassle. Forget it ZAGG.

Problem #7) When addressing my shipping complaint, they LIED to me and said it sent 5 days after ordering and took 3-7 days. So now they are stingy lying con artists to the T. Never again for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa