Set Store Update Check

Sayyid Shoaib

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
hi

Ive checked that but I think it's a automatic push service where when updates arrive they are shown the amount of the live tile for the store icon. I can't see anything else in settings!

Hope that helps!

:smile:

StevePT

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
The only app of this kind is "SysApp Pusher" which looks to see if there's updates for the Nokia, Samsung, HTC apps. For all other apps, you just have to wait for the store to update and show you have an update or sometimes news about the update will come out on a site like WPCentral and if you go to the app in the store you'll see the update option even though your store live tile wasn't showing yet that an update was available.

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
That's what I thought; worth asking though.

Thanks

The only app of this kind is "SysApp Pusher" which looks to see if there's updates for the Nokia, Samsung, HTC apps. For all other apps, you just have to wait for the store to update and show you have an update or sometimes news about the update will come out on a site like WPCentral and if you go to the app in the store you'll see the update option even though your store live tile wasn't showing yet that an update was available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)