Email issue with Lumia

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed this quite a bit here lately with my Lumia 928 and I want to say it existed before on my 810/920 and 1020 and even my 8x but I am not sure....

My friends and co-workers and I like to share pictures with one another from various photo shoots and shows we go to for our work. My friend just sent me a bunch of pics via email from a fashion show in Europe.

He attached 3 pics to the email...except when I click the pictures to download, it is not 3 separate pics...it's the same pic 3 times.

At first I thought maybe he attached the same pic 3 times(how Idk) but when I logged on to my email on the desktop I could see all 3 different pics. But for some reason on my phone when people send multiple pics it is always the same pic.

IS there any reason why this is happening?

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed this quite a bit here lately with my Lumia 928 and I want to say it existed before on my 810/920 and 1020 and even my 8x but I am not sure....

My friends and co-workers and I like to share pictures with one another from various photo shoots and shows we go to for our work. My friend just sent me a bunch of pics via email from a fashion show in Europe.

He attached 3 pics to the email...except when I click the pictures to download, it is not 3 separate pics...it's the same pic 3 times.

At first I thought maybe he attached the same pic 3 times(how Idk) but when I logged on to my email on the desktop I could see all 3 different pics. But for some reason on my phone when people send multiple pics it is always the same pic.

IS there any reason why this is happening?
Just did a test between two of my e-mail accounts with with a 928 -- no issues. . .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz