How to view maps and web browser history?

kristofermd

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
i am not sure if it is possible to do this with built in functionality, or if there is an app somewhere that can do this, but how do I view either:

1. When a specific destination was searched for in Here+ Maps? I.e., I can see that an address in Boston was searched for, but I need to know what time I searched for it.

OR

2. When a specific webpage was loaded. How do I view my browsing history and how can I see what time I did a search?

Surely this logged data in history is time-stamped?

If anybody knows how to find this information, thank you so much.

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately this is not possible, you can only view what you searched and what websites you visited but not when you did it. To view browser history tap the three dots in bottom right and press 'recent'

Mario Ortiz1

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
i am not sure if it is possible to do this with built in functionality, or if there is an app somewhere that can do this, but how do I view either:

1. When a specific destination was searched for in Here+ Maps? I.e., I can see that an address in Boston was searched for, but I need to know what time I searched for it.

OR

2. When a specific webpage was loaded. How do I view my browsing history and how can I see what time I did a search?

Surely this logged data in history is time-stamped?

If anybody knows how to find this information, thank you so much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6