Hard reset backup restore

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick question. Performed a hard reset on my new 1520 about an hour after I got it...had a sound issue. Anyway, after the reset, I was given the choice to reset my phone in one of three ways: like my 520, my 920, or my 8X. Or I could do a clean reset. I've done quite a few hard resets on my Windows Phones, but this is the first time I've seen this option. Is this something new???

Edit...never mind. I guess it has to do with the order in which you sign in to your Microsoft Live account.

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. 928 is acting crazy.
I was trying to hold out for 929 but.......well......u know

Edit: well its been stuck on spinning gears since yesterday. I have let the battery run out. I have takent he sim card out and nothing. Now they are send me another phone and I have to uuuggghhh go back to the droid razr m. I am so frustrated. I am conidering going back to android if Windows cant get these simple task toghether. Or at least until the 929 comes out. I dont feel like getting another phone just to get another phone. My 928 is perfectly flawless. IDK Anyone knows how to fix the gears?

Last edited:

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
U can download Nokia Software Updater for Retail NSU and that has a program for the endless spinning gears as suggested above, charge your phone first, btw, was it charged up before you tried this?

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
U can download Nokia Software Updater for Retail NSU and that has a program for the endless spinning gears as suggested above, charge your phone first, btw, was it charged up before you tried this?

Yeah it was charged. Will that void my warranty? And why does this even happen? I have never reset a phone and then could get it to come back on.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it was charged. Will that void my warranty? And why does this even happen? I have never reset a phone and then could get it to come back on.

That fix by NOKIA ( it is a NOKIA product) won't void warranty but it might just fix the phone.

Get it here and ONLY HERE http://jkorondy.com/ ( other links have all kinds of attachments like tool bars for some unknown search engine)
read & follow the instructions above.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon