Wanting to buy a Lumia 928, starting to get get scared of what I'm reading online

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Got mine in July 9 (off contract) first moth had no issue at all, then for the following 1-3 month had alot of self restarting and screen freezing in a wrong moment mostly as psiu_glen mentioned above. For the last two months had no issues except this http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-928/253914-very-high-contrast-screen.html and last saturday had weird issue screen "partly" froze, I could swipe all 4sides but tapping wasn't working sometimes..did soft reset...
Even I had this issues I still love this phone, its amazing. (IF I was going to upgrade I'll chose L929 or 1020)

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine since June as well, been the best phone I've had, well maybe my old Treo 650, that was a tank, but for modern smart phones, best one. I've had a couple issues, I had a lock up with angry birds after the gdr2 update, and the other day I managed to lock up the touch screen, but a button press reboot and it's back to normal. For the most part it just works, and for any apps I'm missing I use the full regular web browser, as it's the best on a phone that I've used.

dreadlion42

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I think a lot of the comments and discussions online tend to skew towards the negative. I think part of it is just the nature of these communities and forums. If your having a problem with your device it's only natural that you would reach in these types of settings to others that might have had similar problems and can help. I remember feeling the sam way browsing the old PreCentral site before I bought my Palm Pre on Verizon. I went ahead and got it anyway and then spent the next 6 months waiting for something bad to happen that never did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss