Is there a way to use 928 as second screen for laptop temporarily?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, technically, yes, you could use PC Remote Pro or another like it to show your laptop's screen, but its intended purpose is to control the laptop from the phone, so it may not be the best solution.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
If you want mirroring, you can use a VNC app to connect to your computer and have mirrored displays while being able to control the computer from both the computer itself and the phone. Do not go with a remote desktop app, as remote desktop will lock your computer and only allow the phone to view/control the computer.

If you want an extended desktop, then I do not believe there is currently a way to accomplish this (there are apps that will accomplish this for iOS and Android, but I don't believe there are any for WP8 or if an app like this is even possible with WP8).

Last edited:

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean like mirroring? If so, I suggest to the op, when he gets Lumia Black, to download Beamer.
I understand the Beamer app and needing Lumia Black to enable this but really looking for the extend PC/Laptop to WP8. iOS and Android have there options, just don't see an option on WP8 at this time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes