Certain Apps Running Slowly

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I can't seem to figure out what the problem with my phone is. At first, I thought it was a particular app that was acting up, but then I noticed that it was a few, so I thought maybe this problem was specific to my Nokia Lumia 928.

Anyways, the problems that I have been running into involve certain apps running very slowly/poorly. This randomly started happening two days ago. Now, Facebook Beta fails to load data every single time that I open it, no matter the wifi/4G connection. The only way around this is opening it and clicking on a notification and then clicking back on my news feed. Otherwise, it fails to get new data.

Also, 6snap and both 6tag/Instagram BETA are having troubles loading. 6snap doesn't refresh snaps anymore, unless I send someone a new snap and return to my snap history. And 6tag and Instagram fail to load new pictures, unless I continue to close out and reopen the apps until eventually everything loads up.

Anyone have any idea why my phone would suddenly start loading apps slowly, no matter what kind of 4G or wifi connection that I'm on? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and I'm running into the same problems.

Would this have anything to do with running the dev preview of GDR 3? Is my only resort factory resetting the entire device? Trying desperately to avoid that, since my pictures and music would need to be re-added.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea why I didn't think to try that first. Just did it and Facebook and Instagram both seem to be working great. 6snap is still running a little slowly. Hopefully I don't run into this problem again. Anyone else have this happen to them? Hoping this soft reset did the trick, but I'll be posting back if it acts up again.

arnark

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
This is not your phone! I have Lumia930 and I'm having the same problems as you. First with 6tag is lagging alot and I have to refresh to get picture up. Alsoo get newsfeed and push the notafaction with the facebook beta app! This just started like 3-4 days ago for me wtf.... this is a software issuse 100%!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon