Black update but no new glance or apps like beamer?

01mggt

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Just starting this so everyone who updated can have a central thread if you are missing the new glance features and still not able to download story teller and other apps that require black.

I checked for updates in Lumia pusher and nothing. I was on the developer preview program for gdr3 before updating. Extras shows I am in fact on Black.

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
New glance features work fine. Notifications show up on glance and the two new colors are there for night mode. It's just the two apps that Nokia has to turn on for us.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else get this error message during "preparing to install" phase: "update was downloaded, but couldn't be opened. (8018830f)". I've tried installing it dozens of times.

bclasen1

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the exact same problem. I have black, glance updated through Lumia pusher because it failed to install all the little updates (which always happens when I get an update like this). I have original glance but the store claims I don't have an available update. Ideas?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I just tweeted @NokiaUS asking when Beamer and Storyteller will be available for #Lumia928. I'd suggest others do so as well.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Beamer is pretty darn sweet.

Agreed. This is huge. This app coupled with SkyDrive (err..OneDrive) and Office make Windows Phone the preeminent phone for business users. You can literally give a PowerPoint presentation on the fly, anywhere. They should be advertising the heck out of this to corporations.

Now, if only I could get the Black update to install on my 928. Frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo