Glance questions...

wyzard

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I just received my 928 and upgraded to Black. Where do I find the settings to change the colors on the glance screen and also add personal text that I read about.

Thanks.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Go to settings, scroll down to the end and you should see Glance. Tap on that and you should see what you need.

user928

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Once you have the Lumia Black update, Glance should be a separate selection, directly under settings. You can then set Glance screen info and Night mode (colors).

user928

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I just received my 928 and upgraded to Black. Where do I find the settings to change the colors on the glance screen and also add personal text that I read about.

Thanks.

Are you sure that your phone is running the Lumia Black update? Goto Settings > extras + info.

wyzard

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
It say black in the settings. Even restarted the phone. Still shows Glance under display+touch, not as a separate section.

Rajesh Menon1

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Please install lumia pusher and go to display touch and update... you will get that. try to update all the apps in lumia pusher. you will get all the features provided in Lumia Black.

thatotherdude24

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I just got a 928 today.

What settings does everybody keep glance on? I'm used to the Moto X when the screen only lights up when you have notifications. Anybody notice if glance hurts battery life?

Random question, how do I force the Windows Store to check for app updates?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes