Camera flash not working

chefster74

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Well, I have to say I've really liked my 928 and have had no real issues with it since buying it outright last May 31st. The other day I went to use my flashlight and found I no longer have working flashlight or flash for pix. I've never left it on for a long time or abused it in any way. I've searched the forum and haven't seen anything on this. I'm on hold with the big V, can't wait to see what they say.
Just got through, she suggested that I pull the sim. Nope that didn't work. Then she said I could wipe the phone. I'm in the process of trying to back up on Verizon cloud spinning around, hopefully saving my stuff. I'll be sure of it all before I pull the trigger. Next option is to go into refurb hell or re-activate my HTC Rezound and send my 928 to Nokia, I believe I'd rather have my phone back that I paid $ 500 for than go to a refurb. I did learn that I have a iphone 5c waiting for me for free if I go back to signing a 2 year contract. I said, NO THANKS!

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I had a similar problem on my 8X (would see the flash logo in a red circle and slash going through it even on full battery) it just went away on it's own and started working again. I have a 925 now because my 8X will no longer boot but still today I have no idea what caused the flash to not work. Hopefully you solve your issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon