Upgrade to 928

alamosimp

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I am now able to upgrade my HTC Android phone on Verizon. I have been planning to switch to the 928. My question is do you feel like the bugs have been worked out of the phones providing they were to give me a recently manufactured phone. Do you feel like getting that a 928 in May of 14 it will have the legs to make it through a two year contract. My only other real options on Verizon are the ATIV and the Icon.

ThatLeoneGuy

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I think that was me. I am going to follow your thread since you put your concern in a more specific form. But it is basically the same concerns I have.

Silverdogz

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the 928 will last. The question is whether or not you want the smaller screen. Keep in mind that the 928 has a Xenon flash and glance. You should look around at reviews of all three phones and decide from there. The headphone jack issue is small, and was fixed for me by an audio update. If you're worried about the phone making it. Take out an insurance plan with VZW.

Those of you threadjacking...:eck:

ThatLeoneGuy

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Went to the VW store after work today. Yes the Icon is $99 but it is still $199 and you have to mail in a rebate and you get a $100 Visa card. Not too sure I like that. The VW rep says the deal is running until May 12th.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans