My speakers will randomly stop working at times and they eventually will start working again but when I'm using my phone for an alarm this is a huge problem. Works fine with headphones plugged in. I'd like to avoid getting a replacement but if thats my only option so be it. Do you guys think a hard reset would do anything?
    05-04-2014 09:52 AM
    did you ever drop your Lumia 928 ? I would recommend you to do a soft reset before doing a hard reset , hold down the volume down +lock button at the same time until your phone vibrates and reboot itself(this wont erase any of your phone data ).If this does not solve the issue , its great to have an appointment at nearest nokia/Verizon centre
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-04-2014 10:41 AM
    This is really weird but when it's not working if I apply pressure directly above the rear speaker on the phone with my finger then it start working again. When I remove my finger the volume either drops to very faint or is gone all together again. I have no idea what this means, other than I probably will need to get a replacement
    05-04-2014 03:03 PM
    I have volume issues with my speaker as well. Although I don't lose the volume altogether, the volume will fluctuate between very soft and normal without me even touching the phone. I reached out to Nokia and they wanted me to send it in for repair which is not an option. I have never dropped my phone and I think this started after I upgraded to WP 8.1. Moderately annoying.

This is really weird but when it's not working if I apply pressure directly above the rear speaker on the phone with my finger then it start working again. When I remove my finger the volume either drops to very faint or is gone all together again. I have no idea what this means, other than I probably will need to get a replacement
    05-09-2014 11:42 AM