Strange behavior of 928

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys. I'm facing some unusual problems with my 928. A couple days ago I simple couldn't unlock it after I took it off of charging plate. I did soft reset and worked well. Then next day during charging with cable I had almost similar problem; first I couldn't unlock it. Then screen woke up but start screen was empty,dark, (no image) only showed time and in the middle it said Resuming... (like in Skype).After it unlocked itself and this time my start screen was empty (no tiles) I could only see "status bar" on top (battery, time, wifi etc). I could lock and unlock it, but still empty. Then my phone just restarted by itself

Additionally, last three days I sometimes (1/100) don't receive notifications in WhatsApp. I just open it and find that somebody has sent me msg a while ago (today 1+ hour ago)

Any idea what's happening to my phone? Since last year I didnt have ANY problems with it. Back then it used to freeze sometimes (known problem for 928)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp usually works well on 3G/4G data for me and home wi-fi. My work wi-fi blocks WhatsApp so that could be a reason for the delayed WA notifications.

Do you have a case on? I find that with a case, waking the device sometimes causes issues with it going to dark but then waking up again after a second press.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp usually works well on 3G/4G data for me and home wi-fi. My work wi-fi blocks WhatsApp so that could be a reason for the delayed WA notifications.

Do you have a case on? I find that with a case, waking the device sometimes causes issues with it going to dark but then waking up again after a second press.
Problem with WhatsApp doesn't happen too often. In my case I'm not sure for what reason it happens, what caused it. I could be connected to 3/4g, strong wifi at home and still don't get notification.
I do have case on, and Always had it. And the issue I explained above happened only twice so far since I own this phone (bit over a year). I'm just afraid something might happen to it (phone)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss