[L928] Cyan update from Verizon?

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Verizon update lumia cyan for lumia 928?��

It will be released when it is released and VZW will not say a word until they have locked down the schedule. You can ask here but all you will get is speculation with no more substance than throwing darts at a board. No one here knows and if on the odd chance someone does work in VZW management, they are not going to risk their job by leaking the information. Sorry but you really just have to wait. As they have not missed an update and it is listed as being under testing, it will eventually be posted.

Gunbust3r

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I wish they would test faster. I have a bunch of people in my office running 928's.

Of course with my luck the update will brick some of them...

maevinj

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
You would think they would release it soon with the launching of the M8. Or maybe that's their plan to withhold the update to make people buy the M8....

Penny_1

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't help that the 928 was already the 920 in a new skin when it came out, so it's about 6 months older than it looks.

JenkTJ27

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Dev 8.1 working great on my Verizon 928

Do you find that your data gets used up faster? I have a 2gb plan and use it all up now after installing 8.1. My normal data usage each month was around 1gb. I am trying figure out if this is related to 8.1 or something else. I am hoping the Cyan firmware will correct this, but can't see how it is related.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
How long you guys have had your 928s? I'm sure it wont be available soon, like Black. I waited for Black for 2-4 month. Don't remember dates of first release and when I got it, but for 928 it was one of the latest.
So same with Cyan. Amber was fast thou

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for a year or so. Works great. Occasional hiccup, but overall I really like it. Not enough difference in my 928 vs the Icon to warrant the cost of the Icon.

JenkTJ27

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
How long you guys have had your 928s? I'm sure it wont be available soon, like Black. I waited for Black for 2-4 month. Don't remember dates of first release and when I got it, but for 928 it was one of the latest.
So same with Cyan. Amber was fast thou

Year and a half. Love it. Waiting patiently for Cyan. Probably won't get Denim.

waym1962

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I hit the check for updates button like three times a day. I want it to show up so bad. Everytime it tells me my phone is up to date I get a little more upset especially since there are already phones with windows 8.1 update 1 for sale on the same network. I don't feel very up to date. Lol

Last edited:

snowwake8

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I would encourage any of you who don't have the developers preview of 8.1 to get it. I have the 928 too and my contract just came up but there is nothing out right now that is worthy of an update. While I know what I want in my next upgrade it shows how good the 928 is for me, being a tech junkie, to not be needing to upgrade my phone. I'll e holding off until prob spring 2015 unless Microsoft magically has a 10xx or 15xx coming out sooner. But I'm not holding my breath...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6