[L928] Cyan update from Verizon?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Wait not enough difference? Your talking a dual core processor compared to a quad core. 1 GB of ram to 2gb of ram. The icon has a much better graphics processor not to mention a 20 mp camera. The 928 is a nice phone but its not in the same league as the icon. Almost forgot 928 720p screen icon 1080p. So they really are very different.

Not enough difference in the size between the two. Everything you quote is a difference, but I am fine with my internal specs.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I just hope cyan, denim whatever helps my battery! Developers preview 8.1 is great but it sucks having to charge mid day!

shockjay

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
The 928 is on Verizon's forgotten island so I wouldn't be surprised if the update doesn't show up until 2015.

By June I will strongly consider switching to the iPhone.

mierdv

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I have researched this my self and do not see an exact release date, i do know it will be here very soon and should be by the end of this month.

I would hope so as I've drawn a line in the sand for the end of this month. Either they release it or I'm moving to T-Mo at the end of my contract or sooner if TMo gets a phone I want. I will make sure they hate life as well because I'm one of the few with unlimited data so I will use it liberally.

huymax

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Im very tired to waiting .Hope update is coming up soon...
p/s: My 928 screen is very dirty and fingerprint stick too much.Phone screen is off.Take the screen out direct to sunlight and the screen is blue color.Someone same me.thanks.

LumiaIcon

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Gone. Went to AT&T and got 1520 with all the updates. Couldn't be more happy. My wife is still holding out with the Icon, but, barely.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss