Softcard on Denim

Kylethekool

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried to use the Softcard app on denim? I know it used to be a theory that we had to wait for the denim/cyan update to use it, so I'm wondering if anyone has any success.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
It did NOT work with Black, as I've got the secure SIM. Definitely looking forward to trying this out on the next beer run ��

Update: have found that Softcard works very well on a 928 once you've updated to Denim. Very handy functionality at those establishments that have the right POS gear. Home Depot, local convenience stores, etc.

Last edited:

Martog

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
couple of things need to be set for it to work, but this is coming from a 920 user on AT&T
1: secure sim
2: wallet service activated by your provider (that was on my receipt when i got my secure sim, also, your provider handles everything from pasword resets to closing the account)
3: NFC on and tap to pay enabled in the NFC settings
4: setup your selected card. if using amex serve, make sure you either have some cash in the account, or allow it to withdraw from your debit card.

what could help out is knowing where the reader can see your phone's nfc (and if it can see it through a case if you have one) on the 920, the space between the rear camera and the top of the phone is what I place on the reader. if i center my phone, it will not detect it.

hope some of this helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills