Internet sharing doesn't turn on after Denim update

Papek_SVK

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
After Denim update I couldn't turn on Internet sharing on my Lumia 928. At first I stayed calm and waited for an update from Verizon (I was naive, I know ...). Since I use this functionality quite often, I did some research and found this article
forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/251258-internet-sharing-mms-now-working-t-920-w-usa-t-mobile-sim.html

It's about AT&T Lumia 920 with T-mobile, but the situation is very similar and solved my problem :amaze:. I proceeded exactly as instructed but with Slovakian Orange SIM and related APN settings.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
After Denim update I couldn't turn on Internet sharing on my Lumia 928. At first I stayed calm and waited for an update from Verizon (I was naive, I know ...). Since I use this functionality quite often, I did some research and found this article

It's about AT&T Lumia 920 with T-mobile, but the situation is very similar and solved my problem :amaze:. I proceeded exactly as instructed but with Slovakian Orange SIM and related APN settings.

I am glad this solved a problem for you but the title is very misleading. It implies a problem the 928s that does not exist. I have had no post denim tethering problems on either my 928 or 822 and I do use it all the time. The only issues I have had is with stable tethering of a SP3 and that was due to lousy SP3 WiFi drivers not 928 internet sharing functionality. There has been no change in overall functionality pre or post denim, with and without the DP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss