There are times when I open my linked inbox and, after a few seconds of saying "Loading" then "Resuming", it kicks me back to the start screen. The only fix I have been able to find is turning off the phone then turning it back on.

Along with the battery drain, I'm about as close to moving to another phone platform as the Raiders, Rams and/or Chargers are ready to leave their respective cities for Los Angeles. I suppose being on the Verizon network doesn't help as they push all customers to either Google or the iPhone. Barring a miraculous announcement for a new Microsoft Phone from Verizon between now and May/June, I will either be switching to the Samsung Galaxy S5 or iPhone 6.

Does anybody else share my frustrations? Even better - can anyone convince me to stay on the Windows platform?

Thanks!
    02-23-2015 11:16 AM
    Please stay! Report it to MS. We are active and patient at the same time. Don't be that guy! Hope that worked.
    Likwidz likes this.
    02-23-2015 11:23 AM
    How do I report it to MS? And is there any word of new phones coming out this year?
    02-23-2015 01:24 PM
    How do I report it to MS? And is there any word of new phones coming out this year?
    Pretty sure there's a support line. Also MS promises a flagship by the end of the year
    02-23-2015 03:09 PM
    Happens to me all the time. Same thing happens all over the OS. It's rather annoying. Didn't happen as much on my ICON, but I gave that up for Glance and Double Tap... (Still worth it)
    03-11-2015 02:22 PM
    Have you checked your email accounts to verify if all of them are syncing? If they aren't that might be the culprit. There are ways to re-sync
    03-15-2015 04:52 PM
    Shockjay, this is happening to me as well. I've had this phone for a couple of years and I've loved it. Email was working fine until a recent update. Immediately after the update I noticed the following problems, and tried to fix them. I've only been able to treat some of the problems.

1. The battery was draining quickly. I discovered that this was because my email accounts were constantly syncing. I turned on flight mode and restarted the phone, which stopped the constant syncing. I was then able to change the sync times on the email accounts to every 30 minutes.

2. This didn't solve the problem. It seems that sometimes they operate fine, but then eventually they get stuck syncing again. I then enabled the Battery Saver app to function all the time. This helped save the battery.

3. Now I am trying to solve the problem where the email accounts periodically get stuck syncing. This often happens in the morning after my phone has been charging all night. When this happens I can't access messages, I can't change settings, and the only solution seems to be to restart the phone.

I would appreciate any suggestions you have. I've seen other forums where people talk about uninstalling the Skype app, etc. Nothing they have suggested has worked. Others have also suggested that resetting their phones does not solve the problem. Thank you in advance!
    03-21-2015 01:02 PM
    I've had this problem and found my solution in the Microsoft Q&A site.
    Basically there was an issue with my hotmail account of not syncing and draining my battery. You have to sync your trash/junk folders first then everything else will sync properly. I'm not sure if this works with yahoo or gmail but it may be worth a shot. It cleared up my battery problems. Unfortunately they never explained what causes it so there is no real way to prevent further syncing issues.
    03-21-2015 07:05 PM