Pairing with multiple BT devices?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a car with BT that I pair my phone with. I also just picked up a MS Band. This pairs with my phone via BT. Between loaning my car to my daughter and having to replace the Band, I haven't been able to have all 3 at the same time.
Can I have the Band paired to the 928 at the same time as the car?

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth technology doesn't allow 2 devices to be connected at the same time (I can't connect to my Beats Pill if my girlfriend has her Bluetooth on and it's already connected).
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Bluetooth technology doesn't allow 2 devices to be connected at the same time (I can't connect to my Beats Pill if my girlfriend has her Bluetooth on and it's already connected).
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

That's a device limitation, not a Bluetooth limitation.

I frequently have my WP & iPhone connected to my LG headset simultaneously, while my Band is connected as well... along with my treasure tag.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
That's a device limitation, not a Bluetooth limitation.

I frequently have my WP & iPhone connected to my LG headset simultaneously, while my Band is connected as well... along with my treasure tag.
Are you pairing all those devices to a 928 simultaneously?

Kacey Green

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a car with BT that I pair my phone with. I also just picked up a MS Band. This pairs with my phone via BT. Between loaning my car to my daughter and having to replace the Band, I haven't been able to have all 3 at the same time.
Can I have the Band paired to the 928 at the same time as the car?

Yes, I do this everyday sometimes adding at least two more devices at the same time connected to the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos