Does the Lumia 928 work well on Cricket?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 928 on Cricket

I was just given a Verizon Lumia 928 and I am on Cricket. I pretty much got everything working except voicemail. When I click on the Voicemail app (which I don't remember being on any other windows phone) it asks me to enter my password. The problem is that it has my number wrong in the app. It added a 1 before my area code so it is showing my number with 11 digits instead of 10. ie: (152) 234 - 23423

I searched the forums for 928 and saw that people were having messaging issues but I was able to text someone a picture yesterday. Am I missing something on that.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
The problem with Verizon unlocked phones on GSM networks with messaging is that ppl with Icons and 928's can't seem to RECEIVE picture messages, from what I've seen around here, sending MMS has always worked fine

Last edited:

pastelero79

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Lumia 928 on Cricket

I have not been able to get or receive mms, so I just email the items. You won't get LTE. I jump on wifi everywhere I can, but I can still stream music. Video buffers.

I am using windows 10 on my 928, and not having any service issues (just some normal software issues).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss