Hi everyone! I've enjoyed my time with my Lumia 928 for the past 2 years, but with the current state of windows 10 mobile I'm not sure what to do next...

I even posted over on android central to get their opinions, because android would be the next option. But I'm not totally sold on android either. My favorite part of windows phone is its integration with all of my other Microsoft stuff; desktops, laptops, Xboxes. Can android play nice with the current hotmail calendars? I've never been the kid to care about the latest and greatest apps, and until 6snap's disappearance I had all the aps I need. I even bought a used iPhone 4s to have the missing apps, and while 2 devices kind if stinks I don't mind it if windows 10 mobile will be worth it.

I've looked into the Lumia 735, and while its nice I don't think it will satisfy me for the next two years. A Lumia icon is a nice phone too, but for the money I'd spend in a new one I could get many other phones on contract for much cheaper (I'm stuck on contract with a family plan).

Even though I can upgrade next week, I don't mind waiting longer. But my 928's battery life is quite weak now and even though its still pretty responsive I'm ready to move up.

Out of everything I've mentioned, what do you think is the best choice? Get an android, buy an Icon, or wait until a windows 10 flagship?
    07-09-2015 06:38 PM
    I would wait for the flagship, and maybe buy a Microsoft Portable Power until then..... ๐Ÿ˜‰
    xxxthebxxx likes this.
    07-09-2015 06:47 PM
    I would wait for the flagship, and maybe buy a Microsoft Portable Power until then..... ๐Ÿ˜‰
    That was a fast reply! And thanks, I typed up all that and I think that's my decision too haha. I just hope "this year" for a flagship doesn't mean December.
    07-09-2015 07:38 PM
    yea sadly it means December, November at best, I had the urge to upgrade sometimes but losing xenon and glance seems like a huge letdown for me, i might have to settle to live without xenon anyway, but at least glance should show up in the 950 series
    08-21-2015 02:08 PM
    the Lumia CityMan and TalkMan are just around the corner, possibly for an October launch.
    Verizon carrying it is another story though.
    08-21-2015 11:18 PM
    I went the 735 route. With no more contracts, it will get me by until the flagships start rolling out. For less than $200 it will be a great backup, or gift, or Insider phone. It still does everything I need it to do, so...
    xandros9 likes this.
    08-22-2015 01:34 PM
    Got my 928 on contract in September, 2013 for free. Don't intend to upgrade when eligible. It's a great phone and looks like it will be getting Windows 10 for mobile.
    08-23-2015 12:31 AM