Can a Lumia 928 sold in the USA work in India?

Nirwiz

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
lumia 928 in india?

Will the factory unlocked 928 sold by nokia in USA WORK IN INDIA I am not concerned abt 4g lte ,but will it support 3g and how to update the phone in India during win 10 release I am considering this for my mom cos it has has every thing and it is available for 134 dollar and someone is flying in to India.so I find this deal irresistable only question is will it work ?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: lumia 928 in india?

Moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Lumia 928 will get 3G/H+ in India and the SIM tray is unlocked.

It will still require Verizon USA to push the upgrade to 10 so we have no idea when and if that will happen. No one can say at this point.

Also it is not clear if Insider or Preview programs will be enabled after 10 hits to allow users to bypass carrier stubbornness.

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: lumia 928 in india?

My 928 worked well in China, Thailand and Japan. Buy a SIM from a local phone provider and you're no longer dependent on Verizon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss