I have a Nokia Lumia 928 windows phone. I wanted to replace the glass that cracked after it fell on concrete. I watched a few diy videos that clearly show that once the smart card is removed there should be a Torx 5 size screw that has to be removed in order to open the phone for glass replacement. There's a small white square that looks like it could be a chip or something where the screw should be.
    Help!!!
    05-17-2016 12:38 PM
    I have a Nokia Lumia 928 windows phone. I wanted to replace the glass that cracked after it fell on concrete. I watched a few diy videos that clearly show that once the smart card is removed there should be a Torx 5 size screw that has to be removed in order to open the phone for glass replacement. There's a small white square that looks like it could be a chip or something where the screw should be.
    Help!!!
    There is a little sticker i believe that has a barcode on it. Remove the sticker and Behold. You have now voided your warranty.
    I had that same problem, hated that phone, lol. Broke the screen trying to push it back after it lifted from a fall to the side right before my trip to India. Everyone had to ask what happened to the screen!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-17-2016 01:14 PM
    There is a little sticker i believe that has a barcode on it. Remove the sticker and Behold. You have now voided your warranty.

won-internet.jpg
    Jakoh likes this.
    05-17-2016 01:46 PM