At Windows Phone Central How do I set up Find My Phone for a Nokia Lumia 928

CL-LLR

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Nokia Lumias for some time now; first the 822s, and now the 928s. I like them, but have recently had issues with the Find My Phone utility.
I started out implementing it via a Microsoft account, and for a few years it worked pretty consistently, but now, for the last few months, it has been hit & miss--mostly miss, as to whether or not it will work.
I did some soft resets on my wife's phone, and finally a hard reset, which was quite annoying, but thought it may have done it. However, it's back to hit & miss again.
I've updated the number at our Microsoft account, but that hasn't corrected the problem.

I just read some information that leads me to think I may be able to utilize this function, here at WPC.
For one thing, even when signed in to our account here, at WPC, I can't find the page that would allow me to explore this, so I'm looking for some advice about this.

Sadly to say...if we don't get some joy with this, and given that we are finding more and more apps losing developer support/updates, as well as there being an overall shortage of MS apps, we may be 'pushed' by MS, into looking at another manufacturer; gasp! Did I hear somebody whisper iPhone?

Thanks to...anyone...everyone.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows Central doesn't do anything regarding Find My Phone, I have no idea where that notion could have come from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon