Moneypenny, Goldfinger, and now Martini!

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
First: Evleaks didn't say that this Martini device will be a "launching" WP8.1 device.

Second: Please, IT HAS TO BE a Lumia 730! Or even a Lumia 830! This family ranges deserves an update.

Elitis

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
First: Evleaks didn't say that this Martini device will be a "launching" WP8.1 device.

Second: Please, IT HAS TO BE a Lumia 730! Or even a Lumia 830! This family ranges deserves an update.

"...another Windows Phone Blue handset". It will be launching with Windows Phone 8.1 preinstalled. I think we have different definitions of the word "launching".

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I just want a Lumia Icon to be released globally and on AT&T, and either with microSD or 64GB. If one of these is a high end Lumia that is 5 inches and has microSD, I'm sold.

euichii

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I just want a Lumia Icon to be released globally and on AT&T, and either with microSD or 64GB. If one of these is a high end Lumia that is 5 inches and has microSD, I'm sold.

Count me in buddy just add a 41mp or 20mp pureview OIS and xenon flash there and man I will be selling my neighbors to buy that one. LOL.

Last edited:

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

If so, I would hope that Glance is somehow incorporated. I'm not sure if FM radio is featured on the Icon, but if not, it needs to be.

Obsi

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I want to buy a WP phone with following specs: 2/3 gigs of ram, Snapdragon 801/805, 3000 MaH battery, 5 inch screen, 20.7 Mp Pureview Camera. Now if that comes out in Turkey, I'll be among the first to buy it. I really dislike Google's intrusive policies so I don't want to buy another Android phone, despite the fact that I find the all new HTC One incredibly stunning in all aspects. I don't like iPhone either.

I do hope this turns out to be the phone I've been waiting for.

Obsi

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Oh and I consider myself an audiophile and have lots of expensive headphones so I'd appreciate high audio quality.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site

Well if AT&T gets their hands on it, it'll probably end up being more along the lines of 8GB, no SD, no Qi charging, no LTE, and only 720p screen. That's what being on the "premiere partner" does for you! :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Well if AT&T gets their hands on it, it'll probably end up being more along the lines of 8GB, no SD, no Qi charging, no LTE, and only 720p screen. That's what being on the "premiere partner" does for you! :p

Their "Premeir" services cost more than their normal prices on the webpage. My cost was more going through the ATT webpage than using my corporate discount. No wonder I hate ATT!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I know you were trying to be funny, but I'm going to ruin it. :p

They would release the global Icon (i think called 930), which is a replica of an Icon, just a different design and adding microSD. The only thing they would remove is Qi, but I don't really care anymore. I just want a 5 inch HIGH END Lumia that has microSD.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss